Tuesday 24 January 2012

L'introduction.

Okay, let's face it. It's a random Tuesday afternoon, it's rainy, I'm wearing sweatpants and it's already dark outside. What am I supposed to do? I should write my report: deadline in 2days. What am I doing? Thinking of creating a fashion/lifestyle blog. Yes another one amongst many. Very clever. I assume it's my current environment. London and all my blogger bitches from uni also known as my friends.
In the beginning, I was resistant.. Everybody was constantly talking about their blogs and promoting them. I became a loyal blog reader to all of them and thought it was interesting sometimes juicy to read them, but I couldn't have imagined myself as a blogger. Sure, I had my tumblr. But tumblr is tumblr and blogspot is blogspot. And now, on this inconspicuous and ordinary day, I became weak and hit the create your blog button. Okay, maybe it's not such an ordinary day, we're in the middle of the Paris Fashion Week, where the  Haute Couture S/S 2012 collections are presented and I'm constantly on style.com to see the new outfits.
And since the launching of a brand new fashion blog is not complete with some fashion photos, here are some impressions of the Christian Dior show from yesterday, more detailed posts will surely be published soon. I can already guarantee one on Karl's catwalk, Alexis Mabille's and most certainly Giambattista Valli's!
TTFN, nikki.


by BENOIT TESSIER/REUTERS
by PASCAL LE SEGRETAIN/GETTY IMAGES

by Yannis Vlamos

by Yannis Vlamos

No comments:

Post a Comment