Tuesday 24 January 2012

Le noir, le blanc et le rouge interprêtés par Giambattista Valli.

My third post. And I've just realised that I started my first 2 posts with "Okay, blablah". Bad habit. Have to stop it.

So, as promised here's my post about Giambattista Valli's spring/summer haute couture collection for 2012; and I love it! It's all black and white except for some reddish pieces, wonderful pieces like the two gowns below. In my opinion it's just an amazing collection and until now it's my favourite one.. Thumbs up for the Italian designer for this simple but impressive show and many kudos to him as it is only his second haute couture collection: He's definitely made a statement amongst the elite of the usual haute couture designers and I'm already looking forward to his future couture shows, since I actually prefer them to his ready-to-wear collections. Nevertheless, a designer to keep in sight!
TTFN, nikki.






Photos by Alessandro Viero / GoRunway.com

No comments:

Post a Comment