Tuesday 24 January 2012

L'arc-en-ciel d'Alexis Mabille.

Okay, so first things first, I'm not a fan of colours. 
Black, white, beige/brown and a hint of blue, that's what you can find in my wardrobe. Sounds boring but it's all I need and all I love. However, this doesn't mean that I don't like to see colours on other people. Alexis Mabille's Haute Couture Collection for this Spring/Summer is breathtaking and I really enjoyed clicking through the collection on style.com. The huge headpieces, the bright colours and the fine lines even make me reconsider my choice of not liking colours that much. But then on the other side the painted faces: another thing that I deeply dislike. Okay, to be honest I don't have much experience with face painting except my daily make up procedure which I think is not relevant. And of course the tigers or butterflies painted on my face, which I actually hated, during my days as a cutie pie child (again, kind of irrelevant). However, in this scenario the painted faces completely fit in and it's clear that without them the dresses would just not look that fabulous. So if you can afford to buy one of them, don't forget to buy the matching face paint!
TTFN, nikki.



No comments:

Post a Comment