Wednesday 25 January 2012

La Karl Manie.


So, today I was (still) supposed to write my report(s). But how could I if just 4 tube stations away there's the Karl by Karl Lagerfeld collection launch by net-a-porter? So I set a deadline: by 3pm I wanted to have finished the first report and then go to Covent Garden to just have a quick look and see what's going on - Now I'm back from Covent Garden, guess how far I am with my reports? (haha.) Anyways.. So I was following the net-à-porter tweets about the launch which was simultaneously in Paris (where Karl attended the event), London (where I "attended" the event), New York and Berlin (Sydney is joining on Friday) and I was kinda disappointed by the London event. Well not by the event but by the people that were there, it was hardly a crowd compared to the other locations. But maybe it just didn't look like a crowd because the British people were queueing neatly as always! However I got to take some pictures and here they are in addition to some pieces from the collection and impression from the paris launching! Now I'm off to net-à-porter.com to buy something from the collection..and then maybe I'll restart finishing my reports :) In the meantime here's a link to an interview with and by Karl! <http://www.net-a-porter.com/magazine#/127/13">
TTFN, nikki.
net-à-porter.com





editors-photo-diary.net-a-porter.com

2 comments:

  1. ich will den linken pulli! los! kaufen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja ich gedenke dasselbe zu tun.. hab mir jetz mal das t-shirt bestellt. für meine karl t-shirt collection :)

      Delete