Sunday 12 February 2012

Pure.


 Attention, attention everyone. Here's your lazy queen of blogging. Yes I've been neglecting my blog. But since Pure London is on, I got some first hand material to blog about, way better than just copy pasting other stuff right? 
So, what is Pure London? It is 3 days of UK trade fashion exhibitions presenting womenswear, footwear, accessories, unisex collections and ethical fashion at the Olympia Hall in West Kensington. The event is organised twice a year by the EMAP (East Midland Allied Press) and is the "home to big names, niche brands and launching collections"; there are over 1,100 brands presenting their high street collections in booths, catwalk shows and trend prediction seminars by representatives from WGSN.
I went there with my friends Anna from pulcinellata.blogspot.com and Gentiana from stimulateit.blogspot.com and it was just so exhausting and hectic but it was worth it I suppose. We saw some inspiring catwalk shows and I totally grew fond of a Turkish fashion project which I'll blog about soonish!
TTFN, nikki.

"Successful Women in fashion"
Pamela Shiffer from Pamela Shiffer Boutique, Janet Thurston from the Janet Thurston and Mary Skinner Agency and Rita Britton from Pollyanna (from left to right) interviewed by the fashion writer Marino Donati.
WGSN speech
Yumi


No comments:

Post a Comment