Thursday 2 February 2012

C’est la Côte d’Azur, la Côte de saphir.

There's always a ray of hope.
In April I'm going on holidays for 5 days. With my parents. Haha. Yes, I know, stereotypically thinking, I might be too old to go on a vacation with mummy and daddy, but I mean 5 days Cannes, sun, goooood food, relaxing and so on for free. Wouldn't it be silly to not go with them? I just hope that the weather will be good otherwise, I'll die.
Who do I want to take with me to Cannes? Olivier Rousteing. The man who created the wonderful Balmain Spring Ready-To-Wear collection for 2012 and the even better cruise collection - black, blue, white, red and gold - what do we need more? If I could (afford it), I would. And yes I would not only take his clothes with me, but also himself. eye candy.
TTFN, nikki.





all pictures from style.com


No comments:

Post a Comment