Wednesday 1 February 2012

Joséphine.

Another anticlimax of my laziness? A blog post about my cat? Maybe and yes.

I'm not a cat person. I'm a dog person. But I like cats too. I have a cat and I don't have a dog. But I'd love to have a dog. So yes talking about my fondness to contradiction once again.. Sorry for the confusion.. So, to be honest I really had no idea what to write about, a blog post about my PJ's? No. Since I'm back in Luxo, I'm just vegetating.. I'm sleeping like the sleeping beauty and when not sleeping I'm bored to hell because all my friends are either busy with school or are still abroad at uni and engaged with revising for their exams. Normally I'm just awake for a few hours in the evening. Haha. This sounds so pathetic. But I suppose I'm just retrieving the sleep that I've missed over the last weeks when sleep deprivation (because of uni) and also random insomnia were my best friends.
Another reason for me being very very nonproductive is that there's nothing to do! There's nothing to revise for uni (haha. as if i would..), I can't use my blackberry here because my plan has such stupid rates for data roaming, my macbook refuses to log into our home Internet network (I'm using my neighbour's network), it's fucking freezing outside, my friends are busy, ETC. And therefore, I am dedicating this post to my cat because she's so cool and playing with me (oh dear. did I just really write that?).
So whatever, here she is. Joséphine.
TTFN, nikki.



1 comment: